Questions? Please read through the information below. Chances are, the answer is down there. If not, or you need further clarification feel free to email us at Shipping@dirtycoast.com or call our Uptown store at (504) 324-3745. Shipping business hours are 9am to 5pm Monday through Friday.
If The Shirt Fits, Wear It.
If not, bring it to any of our three locations (Uptown, LGD or Quarter) or mail it back and we’ll find what works better for you. Shirts that haven't been washed, worn, fragranced, or damaged are eligible for a full refund or exchange. All returned items must be in the original condition in which they were received. Otherwise, refunds will not be granted.
If you are mailing a shirt to be exchanged, please include a note with the order number, the size or design you would like in return as well as the return shipping address and your contact info. No receipt needed. You just pay for shipping back to us, and we'll take care of the rest! Details below.
****Shirts that have been washed, worn, or have non-factory defects/damages are NOT eligible for a refund and new items will not be issued, so be careful with scissors while opening packages!*****
Orders are shipped via the following options:
- USPS First Class Package (Uninsured, 3-10 business day ground shipping, Only available for orders under 5oz. Orders shipped via this method ARE NOT REPLACEABLE OR REFUNDABLE if lost or stolen in transit or after delivery.)
- USPS Priority Mail (Insured, 2-3 business days shipping. $30 shipping charge for International orders. USPS Priority Mail is not expedited shipping and may take 1, 2, or 3 days for your order to arrive once it has shipped from our store and received by USPS.)
- FedEx Smartpost (Insured, 2-10 business day shipping. Delivered by USPS)
- FedEX International Priority (Insured, 5-7 business day international shipping)
- Please allow 1-3 days in processing time before your order is shipped. You will receive an email notification when your order has shipped.
- If you would like expedited shipping, such as USPS Priority Express (1-2 day), or would need your package by a certain date, please email email@example.com or call our Uptown store. We will be happy to to whatever we can within reason. We will soon be offering FedEx One Rate as a shipping option.
- Unfortunately, we are NOT be responsible for lost or stolen packages if Standard Shipping rate was applied to your order. If Priority Mail or FedEx Smartpost is chosen at checkout and your items are still in stock, we can replace or refund the items of your order and file a claim with USPS.
- If your order is marked "Return To Sender" via USPS, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to have your items sent a second time. Please check the address that's been entered and make sure you have everything correct before completing the check out.
- Once a package leaves our warehouse, it is out of our hands and we have no control, or influence over the delivery time. We cannot see expected delivery dates when shipping labels are created, as those dates are determined by the carrier once it has been received and scanned by them. All the information, about shipments, that we have access too, is the tracking information.
- Tracking updates are emailed automatically from our system, via the carriers updates.
- During peak times like holidays, carriers will experience delays of 2-3 days in addition to their max delivery times.
For returns or exchanges, you'll be responsible for the shipping costs back to us, but we'll cover the costs to get your exchange back to you. If a return/refund is requested instead of an exchange, we'll refund the cost of the products of your order but the original shipping costs will not be refunded. If you've received a damaged product we will take care of getting a new one sent your way. Please allow 1-2 weeks for your exchanges to process and get back to you. Refunds can be expected within 1-2 days of receiving your package and you will be notified by email of your refund.
Please Mail All Items To Our Shipping Headquarters:
Dirty Coast Shipping
525 Jefferson Hwy
New Orleans, LA 70121
Contact us if you have any other questions about shipping or exchanges, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 504-324-3745. We're available daily between 10am and 6pm central standard time. You can also reach out to us about expedited shipping options or questions about international shipping.
Shirts will not be printed until after the entire campaign has ended. Please anticipate extended wait times for ALL PRE-SALE SHIRTS. Campaign dates will be listed on the product page as well as anticipated shipping dates for the shirts. If your order contains non pre-sale items we'll send you an email inquiry about shipping them together or separate at no additional cost. Pre-Sale shirts cannot be exchanged for a different size as they are not carried in stock. They can be exchanged for a different design, or returned for a refund.
From the Vault Collection:
These shirts are printed on demand using eco-friendly, water based inks. It will require 3-4 additional processing days before shipping. Orders with multiple items will ship together. All sales from the vault are final and cannot be returned or exchanged.
Defective or Damaged Products?:
A claim must be made within 14 days of purchase for us to replace or refund damaged or defective items of your order. This does NOT include products that have been altered or damaged by the recipient and must be a manufacturer defect or damage occurred during shipping process. Email our shipping department, and include a picture of the defect or damage to the product along with a picture of the packaging. We are not responsible for damages caused to items due to opening of our packaging. So be careful with those blades and scissors!
Thanks for being a New Orleanian, wherever you are. Yeah ya right!
Updated: February, 2020