Line Up - PRIDE Edition
Pride is a continued fight for liberation and equality. Whether you're in the streets for change or celebrating life, If you're lookin' to make a difference or boogie, you better Line Up.
Portions of the proceeds of this shirt are donated to Trans Queer Youth NOLA. Trans Queer Youth NOLA provides a safe space for queer youth to express themselves and create community. TQY provides transportation, meals, and activities biweekly here in New Orleans at The LGBT Community Center or alternative local spot. For more information head to their Instagram.
Available in Unisex Crew by Comfort Colors.
- 6.1 oz. 100% ring spun USA cotton
- Preshrunk, soft-washed, garment-dyed fabric
- Made with sustainably and fairly grown USA cotton and sewn with USA cotton thread
- Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem
- 1" ribbed collar with double-needle topstitched neckline
- Comfort Colors uses 50% less water than traditional pigment dye processes on pigment dye and color blast garment
Design by Christopher Kirsch of Bare Bones Studio