Bonfolk Socks - Preservation Hall
Bonfolk x Preservation Hall. Historic New Orleans music venue since 1961.
Preservation Hall in the French Quarter is working to protect, preserve, and perpetuate the spirit of traditional New Orleans Jazz.
- BONFOLK DONATES A PAIR OF SOCKS FOR EVERY PAIR SOLD TO NONPROFITS ACROSS THE USA
- CREW / MID-CALF LENGTH
- UNISEX ADULT, ONE SIZE FITS MOST: US MEN'S SHOE SIZES 5-12 & US WOMEN'S SHOE SIZES: 6-12
- EMBROIDERED SIGNATURE STREETCAR LOGO
- DOUBLE THREADED USING THE HIGHEST QUALITY COMBED COTTON, NYLON & SPANDEX
- REINFORCED HEEL AND TOE CAP FOR ADDED DURABILITY
- EXTRA TALL, DOUBLE CUFF KEEPS SOCKS IN PLACE
All of our products are screen printed locally. Where applicable we work with water based inks.
Returns & Exhanges
At checkout you can choose one of our local stores for picking up your order rather than have it shipped. All shipping costs are refunded.
You may also like
This product is rated 5.0 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 4 reviews.